Jordan Belfort had it all – fast cars, helicopters,
mansions, yachts, anything he wanted and more – thanks to the persuasion
techniques he developed that led prospects to buy whatever he was selling.
And although he says 95% of his business was legit, the
other 5% is why Warner Bros. is making a movie about his life.
At the height of his career, Jordan says he had about a thousand young kids
working under him that didn’t have entrepreneurial skills or education, but he
managed to train them to be the best “closers” around, which ultimately made
them all rich.
And now he’s turned those persuasion strategies into a system, and in this
audio, you’ll hear all about it.
You’ll also hear about Jordan’s crazy fall from greatness
that included a drug-induced helicopter crash and 22 months in jail with Tommy
Chong as his cellmate.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• How Jordan used his memoir to brand himself as an expert and springboard his
way into a lucrative speaking career
• The biggest mistake you can make on a speaking tour
• The simple little trick Jordan used that almost instantly improved his writing
(and his ability to sell his manuscript)
• The deal he struck with Random House and how he got in so
• The 3 elements you need to possess in order kill the speaking
• How to use the “wow factor “to add 50% to your speaking fees
• Exploding the myth that wealth builds slowly over time - and the steps you can
take to speed up the process
According to Jordan, you can have the best story in the world, but if you don’t
know how to tell it, it’s worthless. And Jordan knows what he’s talking about.
He turned his amazing story into a book called The Wolf Of
Wall Street that will be made into a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio next year.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how Jordan used his
persuasion strategies to enhance his book, speaking, and movie deals – and
ultimately take his story as far as a story can go – back from the brink.